Thursday, June 4, 2009

Something New

So I've decided to do something new. My blogs are probably just going to be a mish-mash of everything I can think of at the moment. I am steering away from the "one-subject" blog post and moving towards a more eclectic compilation of thought-provoking chaos (I made that sound way more cool than it actually will be). Here goes:

I finally figured out why God gave me a talent and desire to sing. MACARONI GRILL. Yup, that's right, folks. You are looking at the newest addition to the "singing team". Prepare to be romanced and swooned...fellas, you might not want to bring your women there anymore...

I as well as 4 other people made a clap track in the studio a couple of days ago. Basically, we spread throughout the room and all clapped to the beat of a worship song James River wrote and produced. We took several takes of the clapping and layered them on top of each other while adding reverb. 5 instantly became hundreds. Fabricated live audience. Amazing.

I'm getting really spoiled and I'm not sure I want to leave the apt. Pool, hot tub, fitness center (that I can't work out in...my bursitis took care of that), TiVo, and the first time I've ever had cable. EVER.

I'm beginning to realize more than ever that I either need to marry a woman who can cook really soon, or I need to learn how to do it myself. Ramen, soup, and cereal can only cut it for so long. I also have a greater appreciation for my mom who always had a different meal ready for the family at dinner. Wonder woman.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Macaroni Grill... perfect job for you. That's awesome. :)

ellie said...

I'm so glad you got Macgrill. As if anyone else had a chance.
The clap track sounds freakin' sweet.

The good part about cereal alone is maybe you won't get fat so fast. Or maybe this is the bad part about cereal...

mR. Kidd said...

Chris!!!!!!!!
i miss the frreak out of you! how has it beeN? this thing made me laugh- and that appt sounds sweet. are you still doing the Gotee intern thing?