Friday, November 20, 2009

FUN

Being a worship leader has its disadvantages...
I went through and removed the tags on my Jasmine pictures.
I thought about keeping one...then I just saved it to my external.

Tonight's "Pursue" night was AWESOME. Worship rocked. I always seem to get more blessed when I'm playing drums. I think it's because I can be so free with them. They hide me...I get to move around and no one thinks I'm crazy. It's freeing. And so much fun.

Tonight we all hung out afterwards and I can say that I am really starting to feel like I'm a part of the church family. I love getting involved with the youth. They're so passionate and just...cool. And I got to talk with the youth pastors afterwards and some of the young adults that attended. We just laughed and talked for almost an hour. Fun.

Basically I'm just having fun.

I spent almost 5 hours at the DMV today. I went there once, found out they don't take Visa, drove 45 minutes back home, came back and finally got my license, tags, and plates.
I was reading a book when this cute little boy came in. He stepped in, stopped, took a look around at everyone, and just stood there observing for a minute or so. Then he came and sat right in front of me with his mother. He turned around in his chair and just stared at me...for close to a minute. Finally he waved at me. I waved back. Then he stared at me for another minute. Finally he inquired, "Do you talk?" I shook my head no.
Then he got scolded by his mother.
"But why doesn't he talk?"
Fun.

God gives us days like this to reflect on when the trials come.
Thank you.

No comments: