Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Even though I run the risk of sounding like a prudish Joshua Harris, I have to say that I really admire girls who dress modestly. And for all you skeptics out there who think that I am writing this just so I can get a girl...you're right. Just. Kidding. There is something to be said though about girls who don't feel the need to show off their bodies -- it gives off an air of confidence. Don't get me wrong, I'll be one of the first people to tell you that a woman's body is one of the most attractive things to me -- besides sleep and a Krispy Kreme, but confidence is a very appealing attribute. And while it's been said a million times before, it's true: guys will respect you more. It becomes much easier for guys to view girls as a soul, a mind, and a personality -- instead of an object. This will probably get misinterpreted as really sexist and unfair, but I don't really care. This is what I think, and if you don't like it, you can subscribe to another blog. Peace.

2 comments:

ellie said...

That was really nice. :)

Tristin Wilson said...

That warmed my heart